Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

know the AntiChrist , the Great Deceiver of humanity by the scriptures. So it is written and so shall it be.
Part 1 of 3
He will rise to power in the last days: “Later in the time of wrath [the time of the end]…a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue will arise” (Daniel 8:19,23).
He will rule the whole world: “And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation” (Rev. 13:7).
His headquarters will be in Rome: “The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss… The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.” (Rev. 17:8-9). [Note: Rome was famously built on seven hills.]

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

☝️😎👍
You know you liked that! Leaves a fine impression.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I didn’t write the scriptures given to the prophets of God over 2,500 years ago. I read them as a blueprint on what to look for in the last days. Your choice to believe whatever you like ,but, I will share Gods Words given to his prophets.

I don't doubt God or Jesus and what he did for us. I am having doubts about the bible. Not because I don't believe it but how do are we to know the whole truth. If they hid books from the bible from us who is to say they didn't rewrite them or change them drastically as well? I do know I have a bad habit of judging people/things and then those judgements come back on me. I am unwilling at this point to jump to judgements. It is a fine line. We need to have discernment so as not to be deceived. Jesus taught the two greatest commandments (a summary of commandments) were to love your neighbor as yourself and to love Him!

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

We have most all the orginal tablets and scrolls that the scripture were orginally based on. I find it interesting the rest of the Holy Books removed have been recovered and most published with correct translations. There are 777 Holy Books and most Bibles have 66-72 total. Here are over 500 of the new Holy books found. Its your choice and only your to be prepared spiritually.

The List • The Lost Books of The Bible • 500+ Books to Read
https://thelostbooks.org/the-list/

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

This was supposed to be the week of the AZ Election Audit Report.

All Summer they have been saying it's about to happen.

Will they just keep on delaying it ?

Only people mentioned by @rghardy3 in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

I understand a couple (or more) of CyberNinjas have COVID this week (?)