If you don’t want the jab, and you’re in the military, guess who’s signing your discharge papers right now?

TRUMP.

🕶

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

it seems there’s never proof only faith.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

My daughter goes to school in October she is on quarters, in NYC...ugh. I keep praying this goes through before then. I think she would get the jab even though I have shown her so much 😭 I'm so worried!!!

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

I'd like some proof of that. Can anyone provide it?

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Can we dig here - at the unit level my son is beinf pressured by TODAY to give his statement. The down chain of command is cluess.

Does the DOD statement for the military also push the flase Pfizer narrative like the press?

In their own language it sounds like DOD is pre-mandating COMIRNATY in advance hoping people will just take the Pfizer EUA vax voluntarily now?

Read and reread paragraph 5 of DOD:

It talks first about MANDATORY VACCINATION will use only vaccines that receive full licensure from the FDA - I read this to mean COMIRNATY which isnt yet available.

and then it talks about Service members voluntarily immunized with vaccine under FDA EUA are considered fully vaccinated. Which means EUA are still voluntary..?

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

They don’t have enough (if they have any) Comirnaty manufactured. and they jab they do have available is NOT FDA approved. ask to see the vial, if it doesn’t say Comirnaty you can refuse it. Childrenshealthfefense.org

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Because he is our Commander n Chief!

If Trump is doing that then he has the authority to stop all this madness. Why would he be going along with the DS plan? It does not make sence no matter how you slice it.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Wonder if they’re furlough papers, that would make more sense

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

All the have to do do is claim "Conscientious Objector" - I know it very well. I processed many when the Iraq war started. Trump is not signing discharges. It's normal protocol. I feel sorry for all the fleet and field commanders out there. What an administrative nightmare brewing.

Served my country in the 80s-90s. Proud husband and father. Always asking questions. Looking for the truth.

Isn’t there still informed concent.
No one can be forced to take medical treatment if there are other remedies proven to work. i.e. ivermectin,zinc,hcq etc.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"My heart is overflowing with a beautiful thought! I will write a lovely poem to the King, for I am as full of words as the speediest writer pouring out his story. Your words are filled with grace;
God himself is blessing you forever...."

So sang a psalmist of old....

This movie is SO fookin' Biblical

🔥

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Because he's the president.
Because vaccinated soldiers will have a life test.
Discovering good and bad people.
Who is and who is not capable of crimes against humanity?

Doq: If they fall into the trap, they won't have a great future.

Yawn. Your schtick was old 6 months ago.

Nothing ever happens. EVER.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

As much as you piss and moan, you are still here, right? Why? Because deep in your bitchy little heart you KNOW this is not bullshit, bro. I appreciate you patriot, even if you are annoying AF sometimes. 🐸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

im jealous that they have something signed...is there a soldier out there willing to show proof of that discharge paperwork?
jealous explanation is my mother being handed the very beautiful flag 🇺🇸 that draped my Daddy beautiful old barnwood coffin last month. And the soldier said to my momma "on behalf of The President= falseman's name" i admit i looked off at the beautiful clouds and hated hearing that mans name at my precious Daddy's military funeral service 😪
So id just like to say with all do respect is there proof that Trump's name is at the bottom of those discharge letters that are being signed right now?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Correct me if Im wrong, but some millitary have gag orders.

(1) Show this thread

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

That seems counter-productive.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

is it? or is it emboldening the alliance?

(1) Show this thread

I am so confused...Why would Trump be signing their discharge papers? He strangely promotes the jab...but I thought he was for freedom of choice....So is he signing the discharge papers of those mandating the vaccine within the ranks?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Because he is the commander in chief.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I think the better the question is not why Trump would be signing their discharge papers, but how would he be doing that. While we can all appreciate everything that Trump did right while in office and is still doing right today, we must also learn to accept that when he's wrong, he's wrong.

While we may not agree with his promotion of the vaccinations, one thing to his credit is that he never sought to make the vaccines mandatory for anyone unlike the current wicked administration and I have no reason to yet believe that he ever would.

(2) Show this thread

then why is he allowing them to mandate it? please shed light on this one

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Tired of all you pussys stand and do something and shut your worthless traps. You all are truly poison to the the cause. You make me sick stand and fight already.

In response DAN LUSHER to his Publication

Not happening. This bunch resides in the mother fucking peanut gallery and does play by play of anything but reality.

Absolutely amazing times!

LOVE IT!

Tanking continues.

(1) Show this thread

Christian ,Dad ,Husband ,Grandfather and Lover of Truth. Conspiracy theories coming TRUE.

Sounds good but I booed his statement from my living room during the Alabama speech. People are dying from this jab all over the country and not anyone should be saying anything good about it. Especially President Trump. He may not realize that he probably talked someone into getting the Jab because he got it.

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication

He is only a figurehead. We must save ourselves

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

HONORABLE

or stay and fight?...