WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Those who participted like governors, pharmacists and doctors should be held accountable. As an RN I was appalled by these actions and the inaction of the AMA! We all take an oath to do no harm!

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

RN here too, and I am beyond pissed that HCQ was not used, and as far as I know I've STILL not heard of it being prescribed. 😡

30+ years military vet. Q the Storm. I follow people with something to say; not serial retweeters.

In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication

I did the telephonic Dr visit on Front Line Doctors' website. Got HCQ in mail from a FL pharmacy a few days later. Easy-peezy.

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response DSG Battle to his Publication

No kidding⁉️That's amazing! I wish more people were aware of that and would utilize it!

Yep. Cost $60 for the phone consult and $85 for one-month supply of HCQ.

In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DSGBattle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DSG Battle, click on at the bottom under it