WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Those who participted like governors, pharmacists and doctors should be held accountable. As an RN I was appalled by these actions and the inaction of the AMA! We all take an oath to do no harm!

RN here too, and I am beyond pissed that HCQ was not used, and as far as I know I've STILL not heard of it being prescribed. 😡

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HoosierRN94 in this post can reply

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication

My family Doc prescribed it for my daughter when she was Covid positive in October. He has been prescribing it since March. Out of over 100 positive patients he said he only had two that needed hospitalization and both were in their late 70's with COPD and other ailments. both released after only a few days in hospital. He put the rest of my family on it prophylarically since my daughter still lives at home. I took care of her, minimal precautions, did not get it.

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response Dawn McIntyre to her Publication

Wow! That is wonderful to hear!! Did he happen to mention why other drs don't prescribe it? My theory is they should have been treating people while they could still swallow the meds-not wait til they were sick enough to be put on a stupid vent that they couldn't manage correctly🤦🏻‍♀️😡(I know, I know, that would have messed up their plan🙄😅)

(1) Show this thread

30+ years military vet. Q the Storm. I follow people with something to say; not serial retweeters.

I did the telephonic Dr visit on Front Line Doctors' website. Got HCQ in mail from a FL pharmacy a few days later. Easy-peezy.

#King'sDaughter 👸🏻#GodGirl ⛪️#IndianaUniversityAlumnus🏀🏎 #RNBSN🩺 #CoalMinersWife⛏ #MasterGardener🐝 #Patriot🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 #MAGA

In response DSG Battle to his Publication

No kidding⁉️That's amazing! I wish more people were aware of that and would utilize it!

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I live in the state of Michigan under the dictates of Herr Whitmer. I have a friend who is a nurse who told me in June that in spite of Whitmer's dictates her particular hospital I was using it. I don't know if it continued on the rest of the year but they were using it then.