I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Patriots, there is a troll on here pushing lies about what a hreat organization Freemasons are. If you have done any research, then you know that they are far from a benevolent club. They are a cult that worships ancient Egyptian gods and idols, practice magic rituals and harm others the higher levels they achieve.
here is the troll: https://anonup.com/@QuetzalClover. I have already notified the administrator Kobayashi.

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I already know about masons. They're evil. There was another one saying good things about masons. He's a kids and doesn't know the truth about the Baphomet worshippers.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

on here?

yes I'm thinking he's a kid tho. I haven't seen anymore of his posts so I think he's gone.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryLee68 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Lambert, click on at the bottom under it