I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Patriots, there is a troll on here pushing lies about what a hreat organization Freemasons are. If you have done any research, then you know that they are far from a benevolent club. They are a cult that worships ancient Egyptian gods and idols, practice magic rituals and harm others the higher levels they achieve.
here is the troll: https://anonup.com/@QuetzalClover. I have already notified the administrator Kobayashi.

I already know about masons. They're evil. There was another one saying good things about masons. He's a kids and doesn't know the truth about the Baphomet worshippers.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MaryLee68 in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

on here?

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

yes I'm thinking he's a kid tho. I haven't seen anymore of his posts so I think he's gone.

(1) Show this thread