Patriots, there is a troll on here pushing lies about what a hreat organization Freemasons are. If you have done any research, then you know that they are far from a benevolent club. They are a cult that worships ancient Egyptian gods and idols, practice magic rituals and harm others the higher levels they achieve.
here is the troll: https://anonup.com/@QuetzalClover. I have already notified the administrator Kobayashi.

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Thank you so very much for this, Jonella.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

You are welcome. WEGO has been invaded by crazies too. I just have no time for their BS.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

I already know about masons. They're evil. There was another one saying good things about masons. He's a kids and doesn't know the truth about the Baphomet worshippers.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mary Lambert to her Publication

on here?

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for bringing clarity to this. It honestly freaked me out a bit.

In response Chr Str to his Publication

account is gone.

(1) Show this thread