And the littany of bullshit and excuses begins.

I DON’T BELIEVE ONE FUCKING WORD OF THIS.

These people are supposed to be on our side. You know, the side that believes that IVERMECTIN is an effective PROPHYLACTIC against ALL “variants” of CONVID. Why weren’t key members of the audit team on prophylactic prescription of Ivermectin?! Are we THAT fucking stupid?

I’m tired. I’m tired of this movie. I’m tired of the lies from both sides. I’m tired of the bad guys ALWAYS winning the battles.

I don’t want anyone to be sick and I pray for their fast recovery if they are. But the timing is TOO perfect. Audit results promised by August 23, 2021 and suddenly the Data Ninja guys just happen to get sick, and from COVID of all things. If it smells off, it’s off.

I am mostly tired or the tests. I’m a good person, I love God - I slip constantly - but I know God’s laws and I work hard every day to live by them. I love my patriot brothers and sisters. BUT I AM DONE.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

i pray someone or person didnt cave and took money or got to their families...have been worried about this since the beginning.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Others have sagely expressed that this may be a chess move. That said, if this and other audits are THAT important (and they are), then we have to hope that the audit team identities are kept secret or that the receive all applicable protection.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. American. Mom. Grandma. Lover of Freedom, Liberty, God and Country. Will stay in the fight till the end! #WWG1WGA #MAGA4EVER

“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.”
-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I’m confused, as well as exhausted and frustrated. I’m not the enemy; however, I’m not a strategist either, so I’m just going to sit back, keep praying and keep the faith the White Hats are in control.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Sharon *T* to her Publication

Again, I love you. Thank you. ❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

I think chess is being played. Trump says good vaccines - FDA approves. Joe releases a statement and NY mandate schools get it. Audit delayed. I think the audit is done and dusted long ago. They are giving the other side the rope to hang themselves. More and more criminally insane people come out every day. Maybe this is the flush before the flood?

In response black jack to her Publication

I truly see all of that - I do! 😀 But at the moment, the rope they are being given feels like it’s going to be used to hang us. Tired as I am, I will be damned if I let that happen.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...brother, you and me both 🤦🏼‍♀️

😨🤬👀Yes, I do not believe that. It's mysterious and right now should happen. No they are manipulating and trying to make us so frustrated. Shut up I'm tired of all their lies and false statements. No we're sitting here next year and have totally gone crazy.😱😳

Agreed!!