I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

And the littany of bullshit and excuses begins.

I DON’T BELIEVE ONE FUCKING WORD OF THIS.

These people are supposed to be on our side. You know, the side that believes that IVERMECTIN is an effective PROPHYLACTIC against ALL “variants” of CONVID. Why weren’t key members of the audit team on prophylactic prescription of Ivermectin?! Are we THAT fucking stupid?

I’m tired. I’m tired of this movie. I’m tired of the lies from both sides. I’m tired of the bad guys ALWAYS winning the battles.

I don’t want anyone to be sick and I pray for their fast recovery if they are. But the timing is TOO perfect. Audit results promised by August 23, 2021 and suddenly the Data Ninja guys just happen to get sick, and from COVID of all things. If it smells off, it’s off.

I am mostly tired or the tests. I’m a good person, I love God - I slip constantly - but I know God’s laws and I work hard every day to live by them. I love my patriot brothers and sisters. BUT I AM DONE.

i pray someone or person didnt cave and took money or got to their families...have been worried about this since the beginning.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @memyselfi in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Others have sagely expressed that this may be a chess move. That said, if this and other audits are THAT important (and they are), then we have to hope that the audit team identities are kept secret or that the receive all applicable protection.