I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

And the littany of bullshit and excuses begins.

I DON’T BELIEVE ONE FUCKING WORD OF THIS.

These people are supposed to be on our side. You know, the side that believes that IVERMECTIN is an effective PROPHYLACTIC against ALL “variants” of CONVID. Why weren’t key members of the audit team on prophylactic prescription of Ivermectin?! Are we THAT fucking stupid?

I’m tired. I’m tired of this movie. I’m tired of the lies from both sides. I’m tired of the bad guys ALWAYS winning the battles.

I don’t want anyone to be sick and I pray for their fast recovery if they are. But the timing is TOO perfect. Audit results promised by August 23, 2021 and suddenly the Data Ninja guys just happen to get sick, and from COVID of all things. If it smells off, it’s off.

I am mostly tired or the tests. I’m a good person, I love God - I slip constantly - but I know God’s laws and I work hard every day to live by them. I love my patriot brothers and sisters. BUT I AM DONE.

I think chess is being played. Trump says good vaccines - FDA approves. Joe releases a statement and NY mandate schools get it. Audit delayed. I think the audit is done and dusted long ago. They are giving the other side the rope to hang themselves. More and more criminally insane people come out every day. Maybe this is the flush before the flood?

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @blackjack in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response black jack to her Publication

I truly see all of that - I do! 😀 But at the moment, the rope they are being given feels like it’s going to be used to hang us. Tired as I am, I will be damned if I let that happen.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I hope something happens soon. The world rests on these jabs being discontinued and the criminals being caught. The election is important but the immediate danger is these fake vaccines. I really hope the next move is checkmate and for them, not us.

(1) Show this thread