We are in serious need for prayers for our dear friend and patriot Veronica Wolski@thepeoplesbridge
She has been pretty sick and went back in the hospital this morning.
Please send this message out to all prayer warriors and get her back on the bridge.

Only people mentioned by @EvieLikeChevy in this post can reply

In response Evie LikeChevy to her Publication

🙏🙏
praying so hard for her does anyone know what she is sick with?

Integrity, Honor, Truth, Justice, Christian, Patriot, #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

Thx for all the prayers. Keep them coming. Veronica is still in ICU but she is looking like she is over the hump.

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our children❤️🚂🇺🇸

Please VeronicaFIGHT LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO! NEVER GIVE UP! We are waiting for that beautiful spirit back in the fight!! Prayers🙏❤️!

Praying for Veronica's healing, comfort and strength.

(2) Show this thread

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

Praying for Veronica!!! I'm in IN and love seeing her put up banners on the bridges in Chicagoland... it is needed! Lord, restore Veronica's health in Jesus's name! ~Kim

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

🕊️💓🕊️
Prayers of RESTORED HEALTH for Veronika, our Beacon of Liberty from the People's Bridge

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Beaming healing energy to you Veronica!
You are needed !! Sending white light and loving prayers!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

🙏🏻Praying for you Veronica.

prayers for health and healing!

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending Prayers, Light, Healing and LQVE to you, Veronica Wolski, brave Truth Warrior. FromDarkToLight TheTrutShinesBright TheBestIsYetToCome MakeEarthGreatAgain NCSWIC WWG1WGAWW

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Veronica, I hope you felt our prayers! Receive your healing! Declare it! To God be all the Glory! Amen! 🕊🕊🕊

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

praying for veronica 🙏

🙏🌷

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

❤️Praying for you, Veronica!
We need your beautiful light back on the People's Bridge.❤️

Many Prayers For You Veronica! We Need To See You Back On The Peoples Bridge!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lord please put your healing hands on Veronica.

Father, in the name of Jesus, we curse this sickness at it's root and declare Veronica healed and whole!!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

God’s Will? 🤔 Let the confusion continue. ?

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Lifting you up with healing in your wings, dear one! Prayers for swift and complete healing and recovery❣️🙏🏻 Y'hear me?? 🥰

prayers to heal Veronica sent to the father the son and the holy spirit. God bless you V he has your back. Now get back on that bridge. sending love and healing, You got this warrior!

Constitutional Christian, Trump Supporter, Patriot, Q, Anon, WWG1WGA, USA Proverbs 3:5-6 JESUS IS LORD!

Praying for her to return to health! Blessings to her. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Praying for Veronica.

God please bring health and wellness to Ms. Veronica🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏 prayers for this amazing, love HERO 🙏🙏🙏. Get well our beautiful Patriot ❤️

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

PRAYERS UP FOR OUR PATRIOT, VERONICA!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Continued prayers for (((Veronica))) 🙏🙏🙏

Praying for Veronica. She is such a warrior for good. Dear Jesus please watch over, protect and heal her. 🙏

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

Blessings Veronica! Been praying for you🙏🏻💗