I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Remember that Q told us to question everything. I never used to research so-called "Patriots" until recently. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(7 pictures)
Picture#1: Real Pompeo on the left, CGI Pompeo on the right; Picture#2: Look at the neck; Picture#3: Pompeo at Wailing Wall; Picture#4: Ghost Ezra screenshot; Picture#5: Pompeo receives Friends of Zion award; Picture#6: Ghost Ezra screenshot; Picture#7: Ghost Ezra screenshot that when Q said to trust Kansas, he meant the Wizard of Oz.

From Ghost Ezra:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

When I saw rhat interview I immediately said that is not Pompeo. Darn it, I thought we could trust him. 😞

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

just a thought but could it be deep state trying to confuse us? i like Pompeo too and find out hard to believe he is so state. i hope it's not true! 😭 oh course, i like William Barr but everything is so confusing right now. i am just trying to keep them faith and hold the line.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Just Me!!!! to her Publication

I agree, it is VERY confusing indeed. I would think the real Pompeo would intervene if the DS is deliberately using a fake Pompeo to decieve people. Yes, Barr is the other one. The only One to trust is God. πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread