Remember that Q told us to question everything. I never used to research so-called "Patriots" until recently. Democrat and Republican politicians are alike. None of them are fighting for us. They are Zionists owned by Israel. Remember that Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last." I encourage you to do your own research and see what conclusions you come to.

(7 pictures)
Picture#1: Real Pompeo on the left, CGI Pompeo on the right; Picture#2: Look at the neck; Picture#3: Pompeo at Wailing Wall; Picture#4: Ghost Ezra screenshot; Picture#5: Pompeo receives Friends of Zion award; Picture#6: Ghost Ezra screenshot; Picture#7: Ghost Ezra screenshot that when Q said to trust Kansas, he meant the Wizard of Oz.

From Ghost Ezra:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Trafficking children under one of the most sacred places on earth, sick, sick, sick.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

When I saw rhat interview I immediately said that is not Pompeo. Darn it, I thought we could trust him. 😞

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

just a thought but could it be deep state trying to confuse us? i like Pompeo too and find out hard to believe he is so state. i hope it's not true! 😭 oh course, i like William Barr but everything is so confusing right now. i am just trying to keep them faith and hold the line.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

If he never hurt children, he could be a convert.