💥💥👇🏻

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I believe this picture is FALSE, as it was from a Student Day back in 2013. Sydney is in lockdown, people of here are scared to even go out, I have friends that live in NSW and that is what they are telling me. I think there are now a lot of corrupt people starting to show up here on AnonUp. It use to be so great, now I am seeing FF on alot of posts. Be careful people.

Sooo-I snapped this post from a wonderful patriot on Gab. It has caused alot of grief. If its false-it was not malicious. However I feel I need to inform you on what a false flag event means and to clarify that this aint it💥 If wrong-its called a mistake. 👇🏻A False Flag is an action carried out by a person or group, like a government or cabal, that is blamed on someone else to achieve a subversive goal. False flags pose as imminent threats to the security of a populace, when in fact they’re usually committed by that group’s own government.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bea Benjamin, click on at the bottom under it