💥💥👇🏻

I believe this picture is FALSE, as it was from a Student Day back in 2013. Sydney is in lockdown, people of here are scared to even go out, I have friends that live in NSW and that is what they are telling me. I think there are now a lot of corrupt people starting to show up here on AnonUp. It use to be so great, now I am seeing FF on alot of posts. Be careful people.

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JDSully in this post can reply

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Sooo-I snapped this post from a wonderful patriot on Gab. It has caused alot of grief. If its false-it was not malicious. However I feel I need to inform you on what a false flag event means and to clarify that this aint it💥 If wrong-its called a mistake. 👇🏻A False Flag is an action carried out by a person or group, like a government or cabal, that is blamed on someone else to achieve a subversive goal. False flags pose as imminent threats to the security of a populace, when in fact they’re usually committed by that group’s own government.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

People dont go out you say? -🙄

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

This was about a Month ago, I am talking about NOW since the Government have placed even more restrictions on us. I am actually living in Australia, and are seeing and feeling what people are saying on the ground, here.

(1) Show this thread