Only people mentioned by @FranBea in this post can reply

In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication

I believe this picture is FALSE, as it was from a Student Day back in 2013. Sydney is in lockdown, people of here are scared to even go out, I have friends that live in NSW and that is what they are telling me. I think there are now a lot of corrupt people starting to show up here on AnonUp. It use to be so great, now I am seeing FF on alot of posts. Be careful people.

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

People dont go out you say? -🙄

In response Darlene Sully to her Publication

Sooo-I snapped this post from a wonderful patriot on Gab. It has caused alot of grief. If its false-it was not malicious. However I feel I need to inform you on what a false flag event means and to clarify that this aint it💥 If wrong-its called a mistake. 👇🏻A False Flag is an action carried out by a person or group, like a government or cabal, that is blamed on someone else to achieve a subversive goal. False flags pose as imminent threats to the security of a populace, when in fact they’re usually committed by that group’s own government.

(2) Show this thread

I looked at a live cam on Bondi Beach and this was not happening.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

this is fake news. take it down.

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

Doesn't matter where...As long as they did protest against idiotic government.

Also, where did they park their cars?? I'm more curious about that. haha

In response john park to his Publication

Coming in like the calvary..💥🇺🇸🙋‍♀️ My thoughts exactly.💥

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

This is not Bondi Beach.

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

where is it?

(1) Show this thread