A huge F-U to God is to change your damn gender.

Change one of His most divine creations.

Satan wants as many of God’s children to be as confused as possible so they start seeking surgery.

Anyone who’s transgender needs to understand this at a fundamental level.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I like using Nature as my litmus test. Does homosexuality show up in nature? Yes, it does. In many species of mammals, birds and insects. Does pedophilia show up in nature? I have never found any evidence of that, have you? Have you EVER seen a trans animal, bird, or insect? Other than a human animal, no I have not. That's all I need to know if something is natural or not. I feel for the people who've been used for these agendas. Like the gay movement being used to further pedo's and trans. It's not an alphabet train you can just add letters to. People died for gay rights.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Rom 1
22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles 24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

Agreed.

AMEN!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

2 slides

beautifully put!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

There's a pastor in Texas, G. Craige Lewis, that talks about this very thing. He said they are no longer what God created.

Pastor Lewis does an excellent series exposing the satanic roots in the music & entertainment industry, "The Truth Behind Hip Hop". He didn't stop with hip hop; his dvds explore multiple ways that the people "return to Egypt" when they could be free instead.

At the beginning of some of the DVDs, you see kids in the audience that clearly don't want to be there, but by the end of his talk the kids are on their faces at the altar crying their eyes out, because the truth has hit them in the face.
Excellent, excellent series to wake people up, especially#5.

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

True.........

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

You are right that's why so many baphomet have turned against Him and to satan, literally.They actually believe he may win? They have become like bible says in Jude 1:13-16, "accursed children".

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

Let His Word bring you peace. "By one man all have sinned that man being Adam." "By one man all are concilled, that man being Christ Jesus."

Does the vessel argue with the potter? Key words ALL..

Do the dig. Chin up, God already won.

(1) Show this thread

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

da fuuuuuq

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i want to know how the intake of products like soy increases estrogen in males and also what the vaccines [they] give infants….i believe its all part of [their] evil plan to diminish population by destroying the birth assigned gender and preventing people from having children

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All part of satan's great deception to keep us weak and in the dark about out powers.
We all have duality but God chose which gender we would be in each life.
It is a God thing
I have seen the souls falling to Earth to enter their vessels.
It is a beautiful thing.
Looks like a bright white light star with a comet tail.

Yeah, yeah believe Nana or dont, it doesnt matter, I know what I see and I know what I know.
All will know & see eventually!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

To defile His temple....not a good idea...