Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A huge F-U to God is to change your damn gender.

Change one of His most divine creations.

Satan wants as many of God’s children to be as confused as possible so they start seeking surgery.

Anyone who’s transgender needs to understand this at a fundamental level.

I like using Nature as my litmus test. Does homosexuality show up in nature? Yes, it does. In many species of mammals, birds and insects. Does pedophilia show up in nature? I have never found any evidence of that, have you? Have you EVER seen a trans animal, bird, or insect? Other than a human animal, no I have not. That's all I need to know if something is natural or not. I feel for the people who've been used for these agendas. Like the gay movement being used to further pedo's and trans. It's not an alphabet train you can just add letters to. People died for gay rights.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tiger8me in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts