Trump continues to push vaccines, despite the fact that there is graphene oxide in them. Also, many people are dying or having health issues as a result of the vaccines. It is Agenda 21, the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030. This is planned genocide and Trump has repeatedly called himself the "father of the vaccine."

#Trump#Agenda21#genocide#vaccine

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

I trust Trump 1000%

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

The vax is all a coded msg for his grd crew, not for the mass. But for those who fall for it, well the Q team knows who are normies, and as much as ppl dont truly get light coded msg fr 45 and what is happenign with the ops, all have been a movie playing out to save more lives. Everyone is in the database, and im sure the WH knows/team above who are here as NPCs-some are cabal created as bots/are starseeds needing help from vax with HCQ, w/c i have no doubt he has inserted them to help many ascend after getting tons of it from India fr trip in2020.He is saving more lives than anyone can ever comprehend the work we the blue rays/Light councils are doing to make it to the other side, Freedom & Peace. Trust 45-rtn of Christ’s promise. All is well, ppl who are getting sick, can also be a cabal actors to seed fear. It is a battle for the normies/starseeds stuck. But in the end, light/truth wins, and we are there with GAIA’s healing force/Hz, pain for the vampires/dark ETs. #MissionFwd

Whatever he said people did the opposite, why not now. He pushed the vaccines out so everyone can make a choice, which he has said also. Many didn't really listen to him, and took it anyway. He talked about alternative medicines, They shut it down, He threw out there to those of us awake and to research for ourselves so we can make a choice.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Yep. Me too.

I've read several good reasons. These dealt with making them emergency use so no mandate and to give those that insist on a vax a reason to live their lives. With masks coming back and boosters being discussed, these arguments no longer seem to apply.

He doesn't seem to mention the vax unless directly asked. Then he always seems to answer the same.

The other thought is not all the jabs are the same. Trump mentions the J&J vax by name.

I often wonder if THE TRUTH...will ever come out.

wife, mother, grandmother, originally from Poland, 17 years in Canada, my english is still not correct so don't be surprised😂

sometimes I think that this is Trump 2.0. With the same agenda as cabal. I am confused with the vaccines that Trump advises. Maybe this is the plan. Cabal plan. I hope I am wrong.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

this really bothers me about Trump. the jabs are evil and his words will convince some to get them. this is awful.

I wish he would walk away from the shot and not talk about it anymore. Not sure what this is all about. But I will not get it.

He said he's taking the vax. Not sure if that's true. I don't know what to think, but I know (as much as I support him) he will not sway my decision to not get it.

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

I honestly thought, that Trump's vaccine was nothing more than a placebo. However, if he is still pushing the deadly ones-maybe he is a black hat.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

wouldnt you love a REAL reporter asking our REAL President his opinion of VAERS? if you listen, if you watch he tells you his REAL thoughts. HCQ, he survived.fresh air,disinfect,rarely wore a mask

This is a tough one. Gene Decode discusses "mankind" vs "humankind" and, perhaps, there is truth in his perspective that the jab serves other purposes that are not commonly understood. I am praying daily that the TRUTH be revealed😥

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I heard his explanation but it is difficult hearing what the censured doctors have to say about the vax.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I've wondered if the vax might be able to target the "Ancient sex ring"

However, we see stories about children being affected. As result I discount the thought.

(2) Show this thread

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!