I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Trump continues to push vaccines, despite the fact that there is graphene oxide in them. Also, many people are dying or having health issues as a result of the vaccines. It is Agenda 21, the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030. This is planned genocide and Trump has repeatedly called himself the "father of the vaccine."

#Trump#Agenda21#genocide#vaccine

The vax is all a coded msg for his grd crew, not for the mass. But for those who fall for it, well the Q team knows who are normies, and as much as ppl dont truly get light coded msg fr 45 and what is happenign with the ops, all have been a movie playing out to save more lives. Everyone is in the database, and im sure the WH knows/team above who are here as NPCs-some are cabal created as bots/are starseeds needing help from vax with HCQ, w/c i have no doubt he has inserted them to help many ascend after getting tons of it from India fr trip in2020.He is saving more lives than anyone can ever comprehend the work we the blue rays/Light councils are doing to make it to the other side, Freedom & Peace. Trust 45-rtn of Christ’s promise. All is well, ppl who are getting sick, can also be a cabal actors to seed fear. It is a battle for the normies/starseeds stuck. But in the end, light/truth wins, and we are there with GAIA’s healing force/Hz, pain for the vampires/dark ETs. #MissionFwd

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it