Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Either it’s a movie or Trump is a traitor.

There’s no in between.

Stop panicking.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

you know honestly I am so confused at this point so what I will do is just forget about it all and trust the lord Jesus Christ (not that I didn't before). However I am perplexed as to why you would even say this Doq? I mean seriously are we being fucked over by the person we trusted here? I don't think that but something prompted you to say this so I need to know W]HY?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

I was trying to make a point that we’re definitely watching a movie. All we have to do is open our eyes.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it