We are told Trust the plan.
We are told "It had to be this way."
I don't recall giving my consent to any of this.
If we weren't suffering....
If my CHILD were having a NORMAL childhood
I would say "sure - do it".
HOW MUCH TRAUMA AND SUFFERING and social isolation DOES MY CHILD HAVE TO ENDURE
FOR SOME GD PLAN?
How long does she have to continue to see masked zombies?
How long does she have to keep a distance from the transmitting idiots who took the kill shot?
If this is taking this "long" because of logistics, fine.
But if this is to wake up ASSHOLE IDIOTS who have ENABLED this bullshit - who have kicked me out of their lives - verbally attacked me and my family -
yeah - this Patriot will withdraw support 100%.
United my arse.
They can have that reality they want. Endless lockdowns. The jab. Masks. Control. Bioweapons. Chemtrails. Lies. etc.
Let them have it.
I and the billion others like me who are AWAKE
DO NOT NEED TO ENDURE THIS ANYMORE.

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I so agree with you and also feel sadness and desperation for all the pain and suffering taking place. I have also accepted a very hard belief that things will get continually worse before they get better.
It's as if everyone must be pushed to the breaking point before we will overcome the nightmare scenario we are existing in. I used to be so concerned about how the libs were going to deal with the truth being revealed about how much evil has controlled our lives but not anymore. The way I feel now is that they should be used as sandbags to shore up our defenses.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

i agree. thank you. but i also was reminded tonight what 17 said - this is a marathon - not a sprint. we gotta be approaching the finish line. each day i think "they're reaching another low" in what we are seeing play out. i still have people i know who are willing to take as many jabs as they tell them to in order to eradicate the virus. serious eye roll on that....

(1) Show this thread