Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

As Biden brings thousands and thousands of unvetted Afghanistan men uncgecked into America I ask you again to see their unseen army that is building to destroy us.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

There is one BIG digit in the calculation in America that will destroy that attempt though. Show me how this worked out for all the nations where the people were Armed in those countries? The US is filled with slimeballs at the helm...but NO ONE wants to come to start a fight on our soil...can't fight our military to their face with the people also shooting you in the back so...that is why it doesn't/won't happen here...sorry. The quickest route to open battel confrontations success is to start focusing attacks from two or more sides simultaneously. VERY difficult to fight on more than one front at a time! The weaponry matters not, that strategy is historically very successful.
Imagine the Taliban walking into a city...shots will be coming from out of every house in the hood! They would likely never make it the first day...the response would be overwhelming. I have NO doubt we would destroy them, the people of the US would not tolerate them at all. Seriously...ask around!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

WELL SAID!
lock and loaded!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

We aren't heavily...but we made sure every adult in my home has a pistol to strap on. If the initial wave makes it to the door...have the reliable ole 12 buckshot waiting for breaches as well!

The cities are the easiest target ... that's where people will be trapped / when they need to get out for supplies.

Out in the suburbs it will be deadly for the mercenary.

They will have no chance in rural areas, since people have been self sufficient for ever. Its the inner cities that will be assaulted first.

Stock up, remember liquids from bottled (canned) fruit will help sustain hydration.

Have a month of eats dry, two weeks of meat frozen and have generator and 50lbs of salt in case I need to dry the meat in the end, 75 gal of water (potable), and some other various containers for pets/houseplants/wash/cook/bath. etc. I have years of off-grid experience as well under my belt so know how to "no power" it very well!
We are not a good place to invade...scattered desert towns with no ground cover growth to walk in behind...we'd see ya miles before ya got to the edge of town!
Also being western Colorado..it is not just the vets that live about (myself and 4 others within 100yds of my door) it is the hunters here (usually with the largest array/types of weapons for hunt variation, rifles, shotguns, pistols, etc) and that includes even many of the children around here can shoot very well! Some instances may offer 6 or so guns shooting all at once from one home location!

Oh can I come visit? LOL

Yup you're all set ... my only fence are the insidious liberals who live all around me - so they would be in the line of fire ... I'm in a CONDO - so at best I can fill up the bath tub and store water for drinking. 75 gallons would be tough. so I stock up, every day I go out I buy extra everything. (essentials)

Pray and meditate daily,

Start a support group for pooling resources/help. Like if things "start" to look really bad maybe one of you owns a place out of town you could collect at/sit things out armed etc. This is a real rebellion! Conventional thinking is out the window! We need to be prepared to be "on our own" out here for a bit. Have an "in case the power just goes out" plan as then no one could communicate, so all know where/when/how to meet prearranged etc...& remember in a real total power down, no street /traffic lights, no police, no convenience stores, no nothing!

You're right ... difficult. We just had a sever storm, all power out, not even generators - pitch black.
I couldn't fit everything into my care and drive / or drive to where?
It is what it is.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Dollar store 3pack cheapy flashlights are better than nothing! Leave them EVERYWHERE. Each car, each room in a drawer, purse...
We have lanterns also both gas and battery. Sorry also but I am not a legal counsel and cannot give legal advice BUT I would/do carry my peashooter everywhere I went now...FF events pop up at the most unusual places/locations. I am not gonna die in a mall shopping somewhere! I'd rather pay the fine for not open if cited but still feel safer toting it "near me" everywhere I am.
Candles from dollar stores are also long-lasting/cheap light.

Thank you yes, I need more flash lights / batteries!
and perhaps something easy - power bars last forever in a freezer, even last after thawing. Dried fruit, nuts etc I have plenty.
Canned pumpkin is very nutritious / sustainable.

Will start toting water jugs ... and I never go out after dark anyway (mid-70's) so agreed, I refuse to be a victim.

Did I tell you ? ... you are so LOVED, thanks for the good info!
God bless you!

(2) Show this thread