As Biden brings thousands and thousands of unvetted Afghanistan men uncgecked into America I ask you again to see their unseen army that is building to destroy us.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

...we have a pretty good history of defending our own soil - my money is on us.#BringItFools🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

There is one BIG digit in the calculation in America that will destroy that attempt though. Show me how this worked out for all the nations where the people were Armed in those countries? The US is filled with slimeballs at the helm...but NO ONE wants to come to start a fight on our soil...can't fight our military to their face with the people also shooting you in the back so...that is why it doesn't/won't happen here...sorry. The quickest route to open battel confrontations success is to start focusing attacks from two or more sides simultaneously. VERY difficult to fight on more than one front at a time! The weaponry matters not, that strategy is historically very successful.
Imagine the Taliban walking into a city...shots will be coming from out of every house in the hood! They would likely never make it the first day...the response would be overwhelming. I have NO doubt we would destroy them, the people of the US would not tolerate them at all. Seriously...ask around!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

WELL SAID!
lock and loaded!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

PS I know YOU know this John...(corps in profile)...just a reassurance to the public moreso.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Having, at one time, lived near the largest population of mohamadans outside of the middle east, I saw this army long ago. I was called paranoid.

I have long said that they are coming for the children, to avenge the loss of so many generations. There is a part of me that thinks the reason for the lockdowns and school closings, was because of a threat that could inly be stopped if they didn’t have target rich enviroments. Something along the lines of a coordinated, nationwide attack on children at school.

The interesting thing in all of this? They will kill those who helped them to pull it off, first. They have no respect for those who will betray their own. If people cannot be trusted to stand with thwir own? They cannot be trusted at all.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Good eyes Ana, you are one smart cookie.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

did that at schools in Melbourne andni am sure elsewhere

(2) Show this thread