Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

As Biden brings thousands and thousands of unvetted Afghanistan men uncgecked into America I ask you again to see their unseen army that is building to destroy us.

There is one BIG digit in the calculation in America that will destroy that attempt though. Show me how this worked out for all the nations where the people were Armed in those countries? The US is filled with slimeballs at the helm...but NO ONE wants to come to start a fight on our soil...can't fight our military to their face with the people also shooting you in the back so...that is why it doesn't/won't happen here...sorry. The quickest route to open battel confrontations success is to start focusing attacks from two or more sides simultaneously. VERY difficult to fight on more than one front at a time! The weaponry matters not, that strategy is historically very successful.
Imagine the Taliban walking into a city...shots will be coming from out of every house in the hood! They would likely never make it the first day...the response would be overwhelming. I have NO doubt we would destroy them, the people of the US would not tolerate them at all. Seriously...ask around!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

PS I know YOU know this John...(corps in profile)...just a reassurance to the public moreso.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

WELL SAID!
lock and loaded!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

We aren't heavily...but we made sure every adult in my home has a pistol to strap on. If the initial wave makes it to the door...have the reliable ole 12 buckshot waiting for breaches as well!

(1) Show this thread