Clear cookies before setting up a new Twitter account. DO NOT use the app.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

merci pour info 😎✌️j’attends un message …il arrive 🙏☘️

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear".

I was suspended for life. I just have no desire to go back!

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great advice! Clear cookies. I have found Anon.com to be more peaceful ,than twitter.

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

I think they are targeting brand new accounts. Ive been suspended twice in two weeks. Both times accused of being spammy. 🙄

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

If I find out President Trump returns to twitter....I'll go back. I went there for him. They removed me the same day they removed him.

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

Should i just leave or stay to be informed???

Not going back to twitter. No way.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

I think 12 accounts Nuked was my final stand! AnonUp can be my home!#wwg1wga
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Let's just not go back there! The wheat has been seperated from the tares. Time to move forward. :)

F Twatter ... never ever going back, they do not deserve US or me.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Edd Laster to his Publication

Salute 💪🏻

(1) Show this thread

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Are we going back to Twitter ? 🤪🤪🤪

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Not me. Oh, hail NO.

(1) Show this thread

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

I have done this 3 times even used a VPN. They have taken 13 accounts from me. I was using friends phone #'s and a new E-Mails everytime. Any furter ID's would be appreciated.

youre onyo something vk! i made an account dif email. nothing cinnecting yo the older one. and it IMMEDIATELY got suspended.

is twitter tracking ip?
how else does it know who i am?
has to be.

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

I bet my kid could walk you thru it... he is very tech savvy.. scary actually!😂 he did not get that from me!

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

If I remember correctly my FB account got suspended right before Thanksgiving in 2019.. I made an alternate account with a totally different email.. I received a notification that the new one was also suspended because of the other account.. I didnt understand how rhey knew, but that makes sense now!!

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

💥WWG1WGA 💥Q 🐸💥NCSWIC💥🔥💥TRUMP🤍💥 Rh-🔥🔥🔥♐ ❣🤍❣140000 activated 4 WAR 🔥🔥🔥 💔SAVE OUR CHILDREN 💔& 💔END ANIMAL CRUELTY 💔

6 times nuked... out of devices ... show me how to - I'll go back..

Imperfect follower of Jesus Christ, retired USAF Master Sergeant, Master Paratrooper, scuba diver, black belt Taekwondo, truth-seeker.

I have an old cell phone (no service) that I charged up, linked to internet, and started using it incognito...

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Gary Fisher to his Publication

thats freaken brilliant!

(1) Show this thread

No messages unless you are JFK. I HATE TALKING IN RIDDLES tell me to my face. That’s a cool picture of #TheRealFirstLady ❤️🤍💙

lol🤦‍♀️

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

tried that, got me the last time within a day or so... gave up, they can have it.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

they got me today and I did nothing wrong, and i'm not going back let jack rot in GITMO !!

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

yeah im over them. i tried 5 times. now im here. cant call me a quitter lol

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for my POTUS! #WWG1WGA Conservative ready for a new party. The Patriot Party! Trump #MAGA

Who are you now? On Twitter..

I'm here for my POTUS! #WWG1WGA Conservative ready for a new party. The Patriot Party! Trump #MAGA

Use a VPN also, they check IP addy's to block accounts

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

they suspended my account but wont let me deactivate. I can search just cant tweet. Tried to deactivate and says i dont have option due to my account status!

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication

same thing happened to me a few weeks ago 😡

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Even that was not enough for me. Plus you can't delete the app from your app library, at least not on ios 14.2. And when using the mobile browser it forces you over to the app automatically and you can't stop it. It's so fooked. You need a burner phone & can only use the website on a non apple device. It's more trouble than it's worth IMHO. 💛

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

No thanks. That matrix needs to crumble. Timber! Sending love and light.

Not going back and don't know how to clear cookies🍪🍪

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Home.. Done with Jack 💥💥💥

Love animals and waves, and unbounded

Thank you for your advice! I was suspended the moment I created a new account 🤣

Unknown Patriot who’s fed up with the bullshit. Booted from twatter twice and done with those commie bastards. EST:1982 #MAGA #RedPilled

Can you ask Admin to clear the schill accounts that do follow trains, please? My Goodness 🙄