#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Clear cookies before setting up a new Twitter account. DO NOT use the app.

youre onyo something vk! i made an account dif email. nothing cinnecting yo the older one. and it IMMEDIATELY got suspended.

is twitter tracking ip?
how else does it know who i am?
has to be.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Redwavecrashin in this post can reply

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

If I remember correctly my FB account got suspended right before Thanksgiving in 2019.. I made an alternate account with a totally different email.. I received a notification that the new one was also suspended because of the other account.. I didnt understand how rhey knew, but that makes sense now!!

God, my country, family, and truth are things near to my heart! We will all be blessed for holding the line! Even though I am not tech savy.

I bet my kid could walk you thru it... he is very tech savvy.. scary actually!😂 he did not get that from me!

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

theyre definitely*** tracking IPs. i called this last night. i had to make another account for the 937484 time. made a new email and everything. signed into new account, went to go search for ppl, before i could even type in a name, boom! suspended. im like how TF?!? they recognized my IP for sure.

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

its as i thought. they have our ips saved to q database which is how theyre able to track accounts. thats illegal asf to have possession of our personal internet id. thats geographic location and everything.

(1) Show this thread

on to*

a* not q

(1) Show this thread