Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not gonna lie.

Taliban riding bumper cars and eating ice cream is kinda funny.

🍿🍿🍿

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In my opinion...the "takeover" was way too easy. No resistance. And all that equipment would have never been left intact. The military would have destroyed it. And these reports of all the flights leaving Kabul with Afghanis aboard... hogwash! If they can get them out...they could have gotten US citizens out. I'm not buying any of it. People on this site are swallowing the reports of chaos, murder and tyranny. Hmm. But hundreds of people are inside the airport fence running around? Cmon man! 2 possibilities. 1) All military equip was disabled and now useless except as a movie prop. 2) Those people being presented as Taliban are not Taliban. Theyre Afghan Army in costume for the movie. And the equipment will be restored to useful after this whitehat op there is over.
Optics are important. Q
Question everything. Q
I'll take Option 2 for a $1000 Alex!

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EAGLE 777, click on at the bottom under it