Not gonna lie.

Taliban riding bumper cars and eating ice cream is kinda funny.

🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

hey@Doq could you go listen to the Col.Smith video on George news on youtube and let me know what you think. listen to the last word.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana missed the bumper cars will have to look that on up.
Really getting hard to stay in this 3D negatives lately to help!

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

It was hilarious Doq! 🤣😂

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

😆😆😆

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

They were also jumping on a trampoline type structure 😊

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

😂I`ll admit it is my first time seeing someone ride shotgun in a bumper car😂

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In my opinion...the "takeover" was way too easy. No resistance. And all that equipment would have never been left intact. The military would have destroyed it. And these reports of all the flights leaving Kabul with Afghanis aboard... hogwash! If they can get them out...they could have gotten US citizens out. I'm not buying any of it. People on this site are swallowing the reports of chaos, murder and tyranny. Hmm. But hundreds of people are inside the airport fence running around? Cmon man! 2 possibilities. 1) All military equip was disabled and now useless except as a movie prop. 2) Those people being presented as Taliban are not Taliban. Theyre Afghan Army in costume for the movie. And the equipment will be restored to useful after this whitehat op there is over.
Optics are important. Q
Question everything. Q
I'll take Option 2 for a $1000 Alex!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

🎯

(2) Show this thread

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

My son said the same thing. It's horrible with what's happening there, but it is flat out funny how the Taliban is acting. He watched a clip with them in a gym with every piece of equipment you can imagine - and they had no idea what to do with any of it and it was hilarious to see them trying to figure out what the equipment even was.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Manuchin.

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

I agree 😄. The way they enjoy themselfs looks like they didn't have many toys as a child. As we say in my corners "only toy I had when I was small was a crowbar and wasn't even allowed to bend that"

Yeah, and I thought the Taliban discovering the gym was funny…🤣

God obviously has a sense of humor...

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Yes it is!!! ,😂

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

can you believe this crap its crazy lol😳😱😂🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

Doq..went down this rabbit hole this AM. what do you think?
😱😳👉PROOF...Biden CHANGED Trump’s VACCINES 👈😱😳

Question: WHY DOES TRUMP RECOMMEND THE “VACCINE”?

Answer: BECAUSE “HIS” “OPERATION WARP SPEED shots did NOT I N C L U D E The mRna death CLOTSHOT from German BioNTech!! 😤😳

🛑Biden “STOLE” the Election NOVEMBER 3rd.

THEN ON NOVEMBER 9th
👇
🛑Nov. 9 German partner BioNTech “showed that their vaccine was remarkably effective”

😳👉 “The application from Pfizer and its German partner BioNTech came after data released on Nov. 9 showed that their vaccine was remarkably effective. A week later, biotechnology company Moderna announced similarly spectacular results. And federal regulators have cleared the first fully at-home test for the coronavirus and the first antibody treatment for covid-19.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/20/covid-pfizer-vaccine/%3foutputType=amp

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/some-americans-likely-need-covid-19

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

I suggested that same thing right here a couple months ago. The Trump jab was a placebo. Right after he left office the switch was made. Look at the adverse reaction statistical data. Huge jump beginning in March or so.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Robynbird) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts