Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Not gonna lie.

Taliban riding bumper cars and eating ice cream is kinda funny.

🍿🍿🍿

In my opinion...the "takeover" was way too easy. No resistance. And all that equipment would have never been left intact. The military would have destroyed it. And these reports of all the flights leaving Kabul with Afghanis aboard... hogwash! If they can get them out...they could have gotten US citizens out. I'm not buying any of it. People on this site are swallowing the reports of chaos, murder and tyranny. Hmm. But hundreds of people are inside the airport fence running around? Cmon man! 2 possibilities. 1) All military equip was disabled and now useless except as a movie prop. 2) Those people being presented as Taliban are not Taliban. Theyre Afghan Army in costume for the movie. And the equipment will be restored to useful after this whitehat op there is over.
Optics are important. Q
Question everything. Q
I'll take Option 2 for a $1000 Alex!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

🎯

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts