Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

As Biden brings thousands and thousands of unvetted Afghanistan men uncgecked into America I ask you again to see their unseen army that is building to destroy us.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Having, at one time, lived near the largest population of mohamadans outside of the middle east, I saw this army long ago. I was called paranoid.

I have long said that they are coming for the children, to avenge the loss of so many generations. There is a part of me that thinks the reason for the lockdowns and school closings, was because of a threat that could inly be stopped if they didn’t have target rich enviroments. Something along the lines of a coordinated, nationwide attack on children at school.

The interesting thing in all of this? They will kill those who helped them to pull it off, first. They have no respect for those who will betray their own. If people cannot be trusted to stand with thwir own? They cannot be trusted at all.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it