Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

There are NO 'Kennedy Dems'! Not for a very long time - They must tow-the-line or else... I don't see how there can be a fair election in Ca yet, but if there is Larry Elder should probably be Gov

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

My money is on Larry Elder. I get on YouTube to find recent videos on his campaign. Most comments are pro-Elder. Almost nothing on any other candidates

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Dont know him, no opinion yet

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Straight up communist, makes me wonder if there is a candidate who is truly fit. Personaly as being able to live responsibly, I say end our state gvt

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

federal too

(1) Show this thread

"Instead, we should focus on helping the FDA fully approve vaccines for adults and children as soon as possible. Paffrath believes in vaccination and he and his wife have been vaccinated. We will NOT “ban” mandates or fight local decisions. We may require proper filtration and ventilation - however, there will be no more lockdowns."

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

whoever said this is crazy & should be given NO position of authority, ever!

(1) Show this thread

I like Kevin. I watch Millenial Money on Tuesdays. I think he wants a better CA. That being said, he believes the COVID storyline. He is for masks and vaccines, so not sure how he would handle that in CA moving forward. He doesn't believe in lockdowns but not sure if he would be for mandatory vaccines. Not really clear on that one.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Guin Evere to her Publication

He is a Democrat. Bottom line. Larry Elder is the best choice. If he wins, he gains a HUGE audince to promote his ideas. It will resonate and flip the midterms in State races.

(1) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

What? i was founf to vote for Larry Elder.....

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

I agree....vote for Larry Elder. He has been around for some time; he knows the issues and has solutions. He's not a politician.

(1) Show this thread