If you’re close to God (The Father), it’s easy to look at someone’s appearance and recognize if they have a good spirit within them or not.

The gift of discernment.

When you’re viewing these Taliban fighters, what do you see?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i see humor in their eyes…inside jokes, side smirks and a little twinkle…they know who they really are…and they are enjoying their roles in this movie! 🙌🏻🙏🏻💗🐸

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

When you know the Triune God (Father, SON and Holy Spirit) then you can truly experience the fullness of our amazing God. God’s word says to test the spirits. I pray God’s people will pray for wisdom and discernment in the coming days. 🙏❤️✝️

i see matthew mccanahay and jared leto in rags and beards. all fake

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Actors

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Incapable of flying a blackhawk or a jet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Have not looked at many but mostly I see a bunch of actors on the surface of it, will take a closer look.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

What I've seen so far are boys pretending to be soldiers, but I am also getting "a tale of two Talibans" from the Media GateKeepers.

Taliban A) The ones on the bumper cars and want McDonalds.

Or

Taliban B) the ones who are leaving dead bodies on the street and making people fear for their lives to escape.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

https://thepostmillennial.com/taliban-kills-afghani-woman-allegedly-for-not-wearing-a-burqa?utm_campaign=64474

Sharia is evil.

Those that follow it, and enforce it are doing evil work.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

They appear like bumbling fools not mass murderers.

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

Joyful child like goofballs their antics made me smile💗

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

If we have learned anything over the years it is that our media are liars telling only what they want us to see and they were told only what they wanted them to see. Let love guide us in all we do our battle is not with flesh and blood

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

YES this is what I noticed too! Joy! The bumper cars, trampoline, ice cream, etc.

(2) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

calm, peace, righteousness belief. the minute i saw their faces i knew, later confirmed by other patriot posts including one speech from Trump pertaining to the taliban continuing in its promise to take out the terrorists. The narrative on both sides however.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...I thought I could see kansas was. good guy.
Guess I need some fine tuning.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication

he is a good guy. why think otherwise?

(1) Show this thread

actors

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

I also saw no violence, no grimaces, no glares, no empty, soulless expressions. In fact, the video I gave a link to below almost looks like a promotional ad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcUdnbLny4

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Since I don't have cable, I don't see any news except in tidbits when people call attention to them. Thank you for calling attention to this thing that makes one question. This video shows VERY CLEAN garments which also look NEW and some even look PRESSED. I saw no face in this video that elicited a feeling of hatred from me, as usually the faces of terrorists infuriate me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZcUdnbLny4

The taliban riding the carousel was pretty innocent to me. i hope.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

child like!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

😎 let this sink in ...

and explain 'why' we are seeing Taliban faces/energy neither vile nor hateful toward those-of-us-who-do-NOT-wish to profit from Endle$$ War$.

What IF these people have been ruled by Evil?
What IF POTUS came to their rescue?

just sayn'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9898321/Freed-jail-help-Donald-Trump-Abdul-Ghani-Baradar-head-Afghanistan.html

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I have wondered the same thing.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Talbian means “Student” rightful owners of the country that BO’s creation Isis ans Al Queda tried ti take. Trump made a deal for them to quit producing and selling drugs (CIA MAIN CUSTOMER) and in return he would strike a deal ti revalue their currency hugley in their favor! TALIBAN IS NOT TERRORIST, ISIS AND AL QUEDA WERE! OPTICS

(4) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Sweetness! Gentleness! LIGHT shining from within.
A SENSE OF HUMOR

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Ain't that the truth and with everything too!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

well dressed, seemingly freshly bathed and coiffed, big wrist watches…..ready for a photo op in their ‘Sunday best’… seems very off to me. Good, bad spirit? mmmm, dishonesty, manipulation control.

“we’ll see what happens”! 🇺🇸

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

A lot of cloth.

puppets of the one eyed god.

Shifty...not honest.