Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If you’re close to God (The Father), it’s easy to look at someone’s appearance and recognize if they have a good spirit within them or not.

The gift of discernment.

When you’re viewing these Taliban fighters, what do you see?

😎 let this sink in ...

and explain 'why' we are seeing Taliban faces/energy neither vile nor hateful toward those-of-us-who-do-NOT-wish to profit from Endle$$ War$.

What IF these people have been ruled by Evil?
What IF POTUS came to their rescue?

just sayn'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9898321/Freed-jail-help-Donald-Trump-Abdul-Ghani-Baradar-head-Afghanistan.html

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Talbian means “Student” rightful owners of the country that BO’s creation Isis ans Al Queda tried ti take. Trump made a deal for them to quit producing and selling drugs (CIA MAIN CUSTOMER) and in return he would strike a deal ti revalue their currency hugley in their favor! TALIBAN IS NOT TERRORIST, ISIS AND AL QUEDA WERE! OPTICS

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

I have wondered the same thing.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Finally!! I was beginning to think nobody was going to ask the right question!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

JULIAN ASSANGE@wikileaks speaking in 2011:

"The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war"

#Afghanistan​

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

That makes sense if the white hats planned this, it ends a perpetual war and takes the drugs away from the c_a

(1) Show this thread