Listen closely. It's the TRUTH.
Religion Red Pill.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Amen my brother!!!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Well said.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Awesome. Amen.

THIS PEOPLE THIS !!!!!!!!!!! AMEN !!!!!!

AMEN!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Hallelujah🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Godspeed to this gentleman🙏❤🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

amen

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Absolutely Beautiful!💗💗💗

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

AMEN!! ❤️🙏🏼✝️

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

That's as powerful as TikTok gets right there

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

I couldnt have said it better, everyone needs to hear this!❤️

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Love this guy and his words! 🇺🇸🇺🇸👏👏