THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL VETERANS: THANK YOU! FOOK THIS FAKE PRESIDENT AND HIS STUPIDITY. NONE OF YOU, NOT ONE LIFE OR LIMB WAS WASTED. I CAN SIT HERE IN MY GARAGE AND TYPE THIS OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR SACRIFICE. I SALUTE YOU ALL. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL EVERY LAST PATRIOTIC VETERAN.

nuff said

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Very true! Thank you and prayers for all veterans and their families. I pray for the safety of our military as they are fighting for us all! God bless them and their families. May God keep them safe in this battle for good and evil! I thank everyone of you who have fought, are fighting, or are the families of these brave men and women! Peace and blessings upon you!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

💯🎯👊

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Thanks, We Never Really Retire. Service Is A Life Long Endeavor.
All Glory Be To God. I Heard Your Call Lord.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

/SALUTE

Patriots retire when they expire.

God grants them the rest that is long deserved.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I stand in Solidarity with that statement
😎🇺🇸👊💥👊💥👊💥🇺🇸😎

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

👊🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

/SALUTE

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Damn, I'm a garage typist (ha) too and think the same thoughts . God Bless the American Soldier

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

❤️🙏

❤️🇺🇸

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Patriots say ditto

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Damn straight we do!

PLEASE PRAY FOR VETERANS. IF YOU KNOW ONE CHECK UP ON THEM. PLEASE DON'T LET THEM BE LIKE MY BESTFRIEND AND END UP A STATISTIC PTSD IS REAL...DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE ARE REAL. WE NEED TO ASK GOD TO COVER THEM.

RIP BROTHER!

Master Chief Skiles

/SALUTE 🙏

(1) Show this thread