I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ALL VETERANS: THANK YOU! FOOK THIS FAKE PRESIDENT AND HIS STUPIDITY. NONE OF YOU, NOT ONE LIFE OR LIMB WAS WASTED. I CAN SIT HERE IN MY GARAGE AND TYPE THIS OUT BECAUSE OF YOUR SACRIFICE. I SALUTE YOU ALL. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL EVERY LAST PATRIOTIC VETERAN.

nuff said

Only people mentioned by @debbiedo in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Damn straight we do!

PLEASE PRAY FOR VETERANS. IF YOU KNOW ONE CHECK UP ON THEM. PLEASE DON'T LET THEM BE LIKE MY BESTFRIEND AND END UP A STATISTIC PTSD IS REAL...DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE ARE REAL. WE NEED TO ASK GOD TO COVER THEM.

RIP BROTHER!

Master Chief Skiles

/SALUTE 🙏

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Just had a family friend get called up to go to Afghanistan yesterday. I pray for all of our brave warriors who volunteer to put their lives on the line as well as their families and friends. Its time we all make a Little sacrice here as well. WWG1WGA

Numbers 6:24-26

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🙏 I'm sorry for the loss of your friend

(3) Show this thread