Please help me, Please Pray for my neighbor emily, God will know which Emily it is. She tried to commit suicide tonight, her boyfriend me and my wife were there. I had to call 911 to come and assist. As a former ER tech I did what I could. However her boyfriends previous wife died of an od in his house...

I IMPLORE YOU TO PRAY...She is one of millions.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Prayers! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Father God I lift my sister Emily up to you in her time of deep need and despair. Only you know the lies the enemy is whispering to her. Only you can shut them down and fill her heart with your truth, love, forgiveness and mercy. Please cover her in your divine protection and draw her near to you. Your word promises that When we go through deep waters, you will be with us. When we go through rivers of difficulty, we will not drown. When we walk through the fire of oppression, we will not be burned up; the flames will not consume us. Emily needs you and this promise right now. I praise you in everything Father and I will Praise You now for what you will do in Emilys life. Thank you Father for being our ever precent help in our times of need. I love you. In the Mighty Name of Jesus..AmenπŸ™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

amenπŸ™

(2) Show this thread

Praying for Emily as well as her boyfriend, you and your wife. God Bless and comfort you.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

God, I come to you with a humble and contrite heart. Please at this time raise Emily up upon angel wings and help her to feel your love. I know many are weary and see not outlet to this struggle, but with your help, we can continue in your spiritual battle. I ask you give comfort to her boyfriend who is struggling with questions. Most of all, please give peace of mind to my friend D.D.
Our struggle is your glory, in your name I pray, and thank you. Amen.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

πŸ™

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

Amen.

(2) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

πŸ’œ

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

prayers of peace and healing light.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Lord we ask you to show your loving light to Emily and repair her soul in a way that only you can Lord. Give her heart the love it needs to see the beauty in each day that you give her the rest of her life and joy in giving service to others she can now save. In Jesus name we ask for your grace to envelope her. Amen

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you. I'm broken as is my wife and my friend. In high school my best friend killed himself. I still remember talking at his funeral. This hits home... similar to ptsd.. not nearly the same but close. I'm a wreck.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I am so sorryπŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ