I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please help me, Please Pray for my neighbor emily, God will know which Emily it is. She tried to commit suicide tonight, her boyfriend me and my wife were there. I had to call 911 to come and assist. As a former ER tech I did what I could. However her boyfriends previous wife died of an od in his house...

I IMPLORE YOU TO PRAY...She is one of millions.

Only people mentioned by @Godwins2021 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you. I'm broken as is my wife and my friend. In high school my best friend killed himself. I still remember talking at his funeral. This hits home... similar to ptsd.. not nearly the same but close. I'm a wreck.

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I am praying. Sorry

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Father God dull the pain that Divine, his wife and Emilys boyfriend are experiencing, with Your love. Remove the sharp edges by reminding them that from bad comes your amazing good. Help them to know that after sorrow, sweet joy will be found. And they will be able to endure with you by their side. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, Amen🙏

(3) Show this thread