I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please help me, Please Pray for my neighbor emily, God will know which Emily it is. She tried to commit suicide tonight, her boyfriend me and my wife were there. I had to call 911 to come and assist. As a former ER tech I did what I could. However her boyfriends previous wife died of an od in his house...

I IMPLORE YOU TO PRAY...She is one of millions.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

God, I come to you with a humble and contrite heart. Please at this time raise Emily up upon angel wings and help her to feel your love. I know many are weary and see not outlet to this struggle, but with your help, we can continue in your spiritual battle. I ask you give comfort to her boyfriend who is struggling with questions. Most of all, please give peace of mind to my friend D.D.
Our struggle is your glory, in your name I pray, and thank you. Amen.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Divine Dirtclod, click on at the bottom under it