🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴PANIC IN COLORADO 👀

“We are unable to confirm at this time whether the allegations are true.”

HINT: They’re True 😎🔥

18 U.S. Code 2381 - Treason

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Ms. Griswold is a self proclaimed Trump hater. She publicly said she would do anything in HER power to make sure Trump would not win the election. She has since decided SHE would change our voting laws. When hundreds of people signed up to be heard at her press conference she stopped letting people speak. Of those that did get to speak ZERO supported her unilateral law changes. Then when Mesa County residents asked their election clerk to look into some irregularities they discovered Griswold harrassed the clerk, even though that is an election officials job to look into any election problems. Then a couple days ago Griswold goons raided the clerks office. I think SoS Griswold just confirmed our Colorado election results were fraudulent. She looks terrified, as she should be. One thing is now great....eyes are FINALLY on Colorado!#SaveColorado#ResignGriswold

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I remember seeing her on one of the Denver stations right after she was elected ranting about the russia talking points of how they helped trump win and she would not allow that in COlorado. I post the pic of her certifying election 🤡

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response oldtimertoo 111 to his Publication

Yes, there was a press conference where she said she would do whatever it takes to prevent Trump from winning. I was shocked that an SoS would be so partisan as to publicly say such a thing. I knew in that moment she would not hesitate to cheat. Our local election clerk said Jenna was way too involved in the election process and was constanly trying to alter procedures.

Only people mentioned by @Oldtimertoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from oldtimertoo 111, click on at the bottom under it