🔴PANIC IN COLORADO 👀

“We are unable to confirm at this time whether the allegations are true.”

HINT: They’re True 😎🔥

18 U.S. Code 2381 - Treason

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

FOOKED!

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

she said pillow conference hahaha she may not know but treason is punishable by death…. hers will be from pillow suffocation!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Pillow conference? Weak. More appropriately named "The Truth about the 2020 Election" starring Americas best patriots EVER!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Ms. Griswold is a self proclaimed Trump hater. She publicly said she would do anything in HER power to make sure Trump would not win the election. She has since decided SHE would change our voting laws. When hundreds of people signed up to be heard at her press conference she stopped letting people speak. Of those that did get to speak ZERO supported her unilateral law changes. Then when Mesa County residents asked their election clerk to look into some irregularities they discovered Griswold harrassed the clerk, even though that is an election officials job to look into any election problems. Then a couple days ago Griswold goons raided the clerks office. I think SoS Griswold just confirmed our Colorado election results were fraudulent. She looks terrified, as she should be. One thing is now great....eyes are FINALLY on Colorado!#SaveColorado#ResignGriswold

Agriculture and wondering if Dominion turned COLORADO BLUE??"Let's see what happens."

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

I remember seeing her on one of the Denver stations right after she was elected ranting about the russia talking points of how they helped trump win and she would not allow that in COlorado. I post the pic of her certifying election 🤡

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

"the Pillow Conference"
Yup, We are all Proud Pillows today.
I stand with Pillows Mike Lindell, Seth Keshel and David Clements.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I live in the county in question at the symposium...I was here a few years ago and saw what they did here. They moved MASSES of new people into the area. Housing was built at a stupid rate to keep up with it. They "shoved sideways" up our rears a massive population increase on us over the last couple of years...pack the vote much? Now in retrospect, it all makes sense! Mesa County is an Oil Drilling county...they would NEVER have voted Biden! They had been unemployed here since Oblama...they LOVED Trump! They were ECSTATIC with the work, income boom, business explosion, on and on! My business was one of the ones consumed...there was no help whatsoever for the sole proprietors... They would "cut you a loan" to pay what they should have been paying to your employees for them...but that was the only life ring offered in the sinking of our ships and the banks took all the lifeboats so...
I am mad...

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Colorado is a control state!

the pillow conference? oh, she meant the truth discovery aired live for three days showing you to be a loser piece of dog poop.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response 1776 Life to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

You can tell she’s a lib, even before she opened that snotty mouth.

about who!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i watched this conference for 3 days!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

YOU KNOW VERY WELL THE ALLEGATIONS ARE VERY TRUE AND THEY ARE MORE THAN ALLEGATIONS, ARE THE PURE TRUTH! AND DON'T PLAY DUMB NOW...