Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

spiritual war

I hope he is NOT poisoned!!! --- P E R I S H any harmful concept.

WE all need to collect our thoughts "prayers" to manifest a healthy, safe & strong Mike Lindell in all future activities. Security presence is necessary and fans will not object to a barrier.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I'll bet he' s got some now..

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

how many times have we been told,
narrative,?
scripted,?
Full control?
🍿🍿🍿🙏

The Security?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Mike Lindell is a true patriot.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Trap was set.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I was like WTF????

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I didn't believe the story. Part of the plan to wake up the sleepers

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

First thing spouse said was "He needs to seek medical attention" when I described a few sentences of his complaint of armpit pain after the encounter. He's concerned he was poisoned with a micro injection. Navalny was suspected to be poisoned by his tea, and the chemicals were, well, wow. I'm sure they have more sophisticated measures of delivering poison now. Or perhaps a type of tracker. I used to think we weren't at that point just yet, but nano info has really opened my eyes.

I hope someone sees this and passes it along.

Praying for him.

#MAGA

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

He said two men approached him asking for a photo with him. He felt uncomfortable but posed with one guy who he said pushed his arm or hand hard into his ribs, causing him severe pain, but he tried not to react. He said in his former drug life he was used to shady characters and he knew not to react.

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

This smells of bs....

(1) Show this thread

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

And they wanna defund the police!

Great question!

imo, he probably thought he was safe among friends. He said they "wanted an autograph," then attacked him.

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

ife he had really been attacked, he would be more than “sore”

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Ima Patriot to her Publication

Watch it again,, he’s having difficulty holding the mike up, has to change hands every few seconds

(1) Show this thread