We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

For months I've tried to give X22 Report the benefit of the doubt. Most days I go look to see what he might have in the way of new information that I might share with others.

Most everyday his thumbnail banner looks hopeful, however, he simply spins the same information with one or two minor changes.

I have to admire the way he is able to say the same things over and over using different words.
And seldom does he appear to be as informed as other most other Anons!
Always appearing conservative in his words so as not to seem too far out there in some conspiracy theory???

Many times I would love the capability to reply to him.
Additionally, would love to be able to hide the many butt in your face or other creepy ads while looking at his sight.

Upon looking today to yet again see if X22 has any substance, I notice at the top of his home page he has a derogatory article about Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

True colors?

I'm SO DONE WITH X22!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

i watched him for a few weeks then came to my conclusion that i was wasting my time..........heres the link youre talking about........i thought he described the 3 day event accurately............
https://x22report.com/hope-and-disappointment-in-sioux-falls/

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

We must have been watching different events.

Or maybe I just understood the information more than the writer of the article on X22.

perhaps its not what it seems............maybe the main mission was to watch watch who tried to shut down the event remotely..........everyone is calling for forensic audits for 50 states.........that would take forever........the saying they have everything is true i feel now they are just outting more and more enemies...nothing is as it seems IMO

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

i should use proper punctuation lol

Perhaps, however, I read the PCAPs and understood.

I can see how it would appear to others as gobbly gook. LOL!

It was obvious to me.

The man that attended along with Tina Peters from Colorado had his home raided last night, while his wife and kids were there, and they confiscated a lot of equipment.
Mike and Phil are not able to release the promised packet captures due to a “poison pill” found within the data, and did not want to release that
Presidential Executive Orders were signed to stop the release of the data (I will need to look up the PO numbers to see what these are about)
An important update from the “red team” which has been in the crowd, detecting those who have infiltrated to cause trouble at the symposium. Several people have been detected, and some asked to leave. There’s been attacks from multiple angles. Also intruders in the event trying to hack information from people attending as well as compromise the activities of the event.

found this part the most interesting

(1) Show this thread