Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I don’t think it’s a chip I think it was the Luciferase enzyme.
It was already in the Vax that have been given. That is why people’s veins are lighting up with the special tool/light. They knew hospital records and certificates were open to fraud. They already put it in the Vax.

I want to draw your attention to one component, the quantum dot microneedles that will deliver the vaccines, and a very, very unique biochemical that makes it all work.

If you’re standing up while reading this, you might want to sit down. Today we bring you ‘near infrared bioluminescence enzyme luciferase’ which is the chemical that will make the quantum dot vaccination readable through a special mobile device app.

That’s right, the enzyme that will light up Bill Gates Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System is called Luciferase, that’s what makes the vaccination readable long after the victim has been injected. Luciferase.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Dont need it...Ive already got a chip on my shoulder about the Globalist scumbags😉

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Smart Mark

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is called the Mark of the Beast. Evil, but we have been warned of this in the bible. "He compels all, the small, the great, the rich, the poor to be given a mark...and that no one will be able to buy or sell except the one that has the mark."
Revelation 13:16-17

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Interesting that one of the RFID chip mfrs is named "Alien Technology". 🧐

🎯🍿

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Nailed it...They will need a mark....one clearly visible...maybe in the hand or forehead will do?

Now where did we hear this before?