I don’t think it’s a chip I think it was the Luciferase enzyme.
It was already in the Vax that have been given. That is why people’s veins are lighting up with the special tool/light. They knew hospital records and certificates were open to fraud. They already put it in the Vax.

I want to draw your attention to one component, the quantum dot microneedles that will deliver the vaccines, and a very, very unique biochemical that makes it all work.

If you’re standing up while reading this, you might want to sit down. Today we bring you ‘near infrared bioluminescence enzyme luciferase’ which is the chemical that will make the quantum dot vaccination readable through a special mobile device app.

That’s right, the enzyme that will light up Bill Gates Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System is called Luciferase, that’s what makes the vaccination readable long after the victim has been injected. Luciferase.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stevie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steve Murray, click on at the bottom under it