If this is real....WE GOT SERIOUS PROBLEMS ON OUR HANDS...1...this is blatant INSURANCE fraud...and 2 all this will increase our health insurance premiums ....It will soon being going THROUGH THE ROOF......this needs to be addressed..and people need to really pay attention to their Explaination of Benefits (EOB) when you get them...as well as the billing the comes from the facility where you had the service done.

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Marlene van to her Publication

Im really sorry you went through all of that..but it showed you how strong you really are...thanks for sharing that with me 😊

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

this has been going on since the beginning...not to say about the death certs..another story...but good luck trying to fight this. as for the insurance premiums going up...they will..they kept them low last year...per medicare their premiums are based on the economy...sooooo..this year im expecting for premiums to rise (dont know how much)...for them to pick up co-pays etc...and discontinue some of what they cover.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

YES they get caught....its just not talked about..it happens ALL the time
🔽🔽🔽🔽
On April 13, 2021, a New York-based chiropractor, was sentenced to nine years in prison, and ordered to pay close to $20 million, for running what the federal government alleged was a large scale scheme to defraud Medicare and other third party insurers.

🔽🔽🔽
https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/ny-chiropractor-sentenced-to-nine-years-8691248/

The litany of illegal behavior alleged by the government also included:
❌Submission of claims for medically unnecessary items services and items;
❌Submission of claims for services which were never rendered;
❌Double billing the same service to 2 different insurers (e.g., billing Medicare and No-Fault Insurance for the entire cost of the same service);

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

True. My state gets a million per positive c19 test. They are incentivized to generate false positives to make billions every month. c19 industry is the biggest money laundering fraud in history. We are permanently restricted here.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

follow the money

Is it insurance fraud when the insurance companies didn't pay for covid treatment?

Or, is it medical fraud?

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/civil/legacy/2011/04/22/C-FRAUDS_FCA_Primer.pdf

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

if a doctor or hospital or hell any facility BILLS using COVID 19 as the diagnosis AND THE PT comes in with a broken leg or say needs stitches or whatever..THAT IS MEDICAL BILL FRAUD...you can not just pick any damn diagnosis you want to bill..it doesnt work that way.

(1) Show this thread