Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

If this is real....WE GOT SERIOUS PROBLEMS ON OUR HANDS...1...this is blatant INSURANCE fraud...and 2 all this will increase our health insurance premiums ....It will soon being going THROUGH THE ROOF......this needs to be addressed..and people need to really pay attention to their Explaination of Benefits (EOB) when you get them...as well as the billing the comes from the facility where you had the service done.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Is it insurance fraud when the insurance companies didn't pay for covid treatment?

Or, is it medical fraud?

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/civil/legacy/2011/04/22/C-FRAUDS_FCA_Primer.pdf

if a doctor or hospital or hell any facility BILLS using COVID 19 as the diagnosis AND THE PT comes in with a broken leg or say needs stitches or whatever..THAT IS MEDICAL BILL FRAUD...you can not just pick any damn diagnosis you want to bill..it doesnt work that way.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I agree it is fraud. But, don't agree that it is insurance fraud.

In this case the gov't is paying for covid so it is seems like the fraud is against the gov't not the insurance companies. Just my opinion.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

and that should should you how deep the corruption goes....this is not ok...this happens all the time and never gets talked about EVER...I just attached a story about a chiro from NY that was just convicts in April of 2021...and trust me..this isnt the only case..it is up to we the people to take this matter into our own hands...we SHOULD NEVER have to pay for this...silence is consent.

(1) Show this thread