Mormon Church forcing members to wear masks and get vaxxd.

CLOWNS!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

VictorianLivingHistoryActor CASmallBizOwner CivilServant HorseRanchOwner-I say F*ck & like pretty things #DILLEY300

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

who would have ever guessed

its not force but recommended.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I remember about a month ago a story of a mormom mom who's 17 year old son & father got the shot. They both ended up with blood clots & the son was a star basketball player. His future is done as he got so ill & still is. She was on Tucker almost in tears, but hey, she encouraged them to do it.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

The Romneys. find it weird that they’re related to Mitt. 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

that is NOT their job at all! stop attending these 501c3 organizations!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Latter-day Saint Charities donates 20 Million to global COVID-19 vaccine campaign!! The grant is the biggest private sector donation for 'largest immunization campaign in history'.

Definitely not a "church". Masonic cult.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Maybe this will be their much needed wakeup call!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

sauce please.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

You can find articles published today online with Salt Lake Tribune

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

well they are Mormons so there is that ugh

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Their faith is idle. I trust in God, not man 🙏

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

An apostle said Monday that wearing a face covering during the pandemic is “a sign of Christlike love,” adding to numerous statements supporting masks made over the past nine months by leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
And comments like be a Good Global Citizen
Manipulate with kindness. until they ex-communicate you when you refuse

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

They wont excommunicate for not wearing a mask. That being said ... I am surprised...unless there is something they know we dont know.

(1) Show this thread

Mitt Romney - what a fool