I live my life in 12D while so many are struggling to understand how to live/Understand 4D & 5D consciousness.

I'm quite cetain this is why Q said "No One is above another", because it's very difficult connecting/Dealing with people that are not used to one at A higher level of consciousness along with the reasons why this world was designed the way it has been and for who to FULLY underdtand. Designed in A Way for someone(s) to teach it all to you, so you don't destroy yourselves or your fragile minds. I Know nothing I Say truly matters but atleast i tried.

Only people mentioned by @ShaneBrowning in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Shane Browning to his Publication

I dont mind talking to people who arent aware yet. I know their soul is evolved. I actually become lighthearted with these folks. When you are totally in the moment you cant even get that upset about things.

I dont worry about the food, water, chemtrails--what they are doing to us. Remember this verse? "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

It is great to find a way to be happy despite it all. LOL

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Easter is right around the corner! 🐇

Matters to me!

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

Thank you Shane, I am learning slowly no struggling just go with the flow in my surroundings,feeling all the love and calmness...

If you know you know benevolent warriors have been here all along training US for The Plan. 3 out of 10 R Angels!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

I'm learning.... whew! There are so many reasons for deep state MFs and NAA to destroy our endocrine system/autoimmune system. I took many classes in my younger years working on my undergrad in physical education-youth fitness but this page gives me many terms that are completely new to me. Much reading to do on this beautiful sunny day (God has such a sense of humor!) as it is 12 below without the wind chill :) And I got to this page (below) because of my unknowingness (is this a word?) on Law of Gender, Gender Principle and more. Indoctrinat

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Hormone

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

Theres sure a lot of folks out here who truly love you and appreciate your effort and sacrifice. I'm one of them. Thank you🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

i got kicked off twit so i am glad you're here. for some reason, im drawn everday to go to your account for your posts. do you see me?

Don't stop speaking the truth! I am new and just found you. Twitter account suspended but can still see posts. Happy you are on this platform too. There are still people who will listen and want to learn. Please keep sharing your gift of knowledge.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Twitter got me today too. So glad to see you here. Grateful & blessed. I'm trying to have love over fear. 🤗

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Cannot fathom the burdens.
The emotions so inferior to the movement.

Truly, LOVE is the only which can encompass it all.

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

yes, no one is above another.

#MAGA Daughter of Semper FI.#SAVETHECHILDREN

Thank you Shane. Did twitter get you tofay?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

You've also inspired others to try in their own special way as well my brother! Thank You! 😎👍
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/dokka/a-positive-attitude-by-dan-auito

I totally see it and get it.
It's refreshing! :)

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

wait a minute! I thought shane browning was a fake and grifted money off a lot of people? What am i missing because i just saw it posted on anonup?

(1) Show this thread

One has to be willing to be transformed. There are priciples when applied create a shift. Its literally recreating the entire mind. Its a journey. Pray for someone to come to you to teach you. They will seem like a really great new friend. And then more will come. No one is above another unless you frame it that way yourself. Pedastal thinking. It takes many parts (people) to make a whole. 12DMind 8Heart Connects.

Glad to be on Anonup!

well.....twit got me. so hello! lol

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

After my 9th boot, Im just content to hang out over here than spend money to be able to have another. It'll be awhile, anyway. Funds are kinda tight, like they are for most. We'll get over the hump, but boy it sure is making a resilient, self-sufficient bunch of people using skills they haven't in ages to create and make money...its an amazing thing!!! I'm sure loving my stress free new jobs. Got several. And I'm enjoying every single one! Lol

(1) Show this thread

Two sides of the same coin but there is no coin.

God lover Christ follower. Happily married.

So do all have the power?

Patriot Truth Seeker / Researcher Scorpio Native Texas Southerner

12D is Universal level of consciousness achieved. You are in unity with the physical form.
Care to elaborate?

Patriot Truth Seeker / Researcher Scorpio Native Texas Southerner

In response Ellsie _29 to her Publication

i think I'm struggling with advancing to 4D fully

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥Hello, Time-Traveller? (You changed your Avatar from TW, I recognized your words before the name!)

I see you, don't stop (not that HE'd authorize it just yet anyway...) Rest day is coming, but it isn't THIS day. 🙏

Peace, Steadfast, and Love.

Love, Mostly.

It does matter though, IF TO NOTHING ELSE BUT YOURSELF! There are those who will listen! To analyze their own thoughts and beliefs. We are all on our own Roads! Some will see, some will partially see, and some won't see at All! It is their choice!
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

beyond the walls of belief - there is whole different world

are we finally able to break the matrix ? hope so 🌞

I love my Country and my President Trump WWG1WGA keep your vibrations up!!! 5D infj

In response Nessi Goodie to her Publication

❤️That pic looks like my dream!!! same one I've had since I was little...only difference is my door is smaller, just enough to crawl through...Thank you for sharing❤️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙌

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

It does matter...even when im just a little portion of the universe

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Paula Reichel to her Publication

U R the WHOLE universe... In time, you will see and know it to be as real as you reading this post.

(1) Show this thread